I LOVE the fact that Shelby is getting old enough to help a little bit. Sometimes willingly and sometimes not(even though a little bribery sometimes works;) But for the most part she loves to help, especially in the kitchen. The other day their room was trashed so I asked them to help clean it up. Well not much comes from a 2 year old boy but Shelby cleaned up the whole room. She was so proud of herself and happy I didn't bother to tell her that we don't stuff toys in the drawers with clothes. I told her how awesome she was and her sweet face was glowing. I just love her! Hey, atleast the floor was clean, right?
I couldn't help but take a picture of her method of "cleaning" up!
The proud 3 year old!

Shelby helping me make some chicken pot pie a few weeks ago.
I hope she is always as willing to help!
2 comments:
Wow, Shelby looks really grown up in those last pictures! What a good helper girl!
You know how to make chicken pot pie?? Are you serious? I have always wanted to make one!!! I want the recipe now...
Post a Comment